1. Protecting your privacy
- We don’t run pop ups, pop unders or similar kind of commercial ads.
- We don’t share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don’t engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don’t employ tracking devices for marketing purposes (“cookies”, “web beacons,” single-pixel gifs).
- We don’t send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Your account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe and never show it to anyone.
- MobileDokan Marketplace does not knowingly collect any information from someone under the age of 13. If MobileDokan Marketplace learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, MobileDokan Marketplace will remove that post and can permanently block the IP of the person.
- MobileDokan Marketplace or people who post on MobileDokan Marketplace, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts etc.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our site or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on MobileDokan Marketplace site that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the MobileDokan Marketplace site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- All ad postings are stored in our database.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee 100% security.
5. Circumstances in which MobileDokan Marketplace may release information
- MobileDokan Marketplace may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of MobileDokan Marketplace we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We welcome your feedback on this document. Contact us.